Construction Tools & Equipment Technician
Primary Position Objective
To provide oversight to all tools and equipment used on Dutchland construction sites.
- Maintain all construction tools in good working order.
- Maintain records as necessary for proper maintenance and tracking.
- Work with Construction personnel to resolve issues on job sites.
- Design and build equipment that might assist Dutchland construction in ease of operation.
- Procure rental, replacement, or new tools as necessary.
- Perform duties under direction of Fleet Manager.
- Basic understanding of construction process.
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to problem solve issues that arise in timely manner.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft tools.
- Familiar with small gas engine repair.
- Ability to problem solve mechanical problems that arise in a timely manner.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people in the classification and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.