Circular precast post-tensioned concrete tanks are utilized for a variety of water and wastewater purposes, including potable water storage, fire protection water storage, clarifiers, digesters, and more.
Features & Benefits
- Above grade or buried
- Concrete walls remain in constant compression
- “Green” roof option
- Aesthetic versatility
- Cost savings
- Higher quality concrete
- Faster installation
- Smaller environmental footprint
- AWWA D115 Standard or ACI 350
- Panelized precast walls
- Post-tensioned structure
- Horizontal Multi-strand Bonded Tendons
- Designed for 5,000 – 6,000 psi
- Tanks up to 50 feet tall
- Open-top or roofed (concrete or geodesic dome)
- Cast-in-place base slab
- Anoxic Reactors
- Combined Sewer Overflow
- Fire Protection
- Sequential Batch Reactors
- Water Storage
Circular Post-Tensioned Concrete Tanks
Circular tanks can also be configured to be a tank within a tank for dual use efficiency.
Exterior and interior walls are post-tensioned and designed for differential loading.
Whether it’s a tank purposed for fire protection, a potable water solution or water treatment accessory, team Dutchland can manage your water safely and affordably.