Primary Position Objective
Install precast structures at various job sites.
Department Head: Operations Manager
Reports to: Construction Supervisor
- Insure safety is at the forefront of all work under their control including adherence to all safety procedures, protocols and by direct observation of individuals as they perform work.
- Able to stay out of town while working on job sites.
- Work long hours on your feet in any type of weather and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility
- Work on heights
- Must access work assignments by calling in to message system and arrive on time
- Must be in OSHA approved footwear at all times
- Purchase and maintain personal tools required as needed
- Maintain quality, efficiency, and safety at all times
- Must show professionalism both on and off the work site
- Must be able to take direction from supervisor
- Maintain a positive attitude
High School Diploma or GED preferred
Guarantee confidential information
Basic Math Skills
Work long hours in all types of weather
Professional and positive communication and conduct
Basic Computer Skills
Strive for Continuous Improvement
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people in the classification and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.